Thursday 21 May 2015

So...

So... I kind of disappeared there for a while (like, you know, 6 months). Anyway, let's just agree that blogging is hard and move on, ok?

So what have I been up to? In real life news, I finally got myself a job back in December (meaning I was unemployed for a crappy 3 months). Really, that's about the only thing I have to report about my life outside the sewing room.

And I have actually been sewing and a have a small backlog of things to blog. Plus I fell down a bit of a cosplay rabbit hole, so I have a costume completed as well. And I'm currently working on a Lady Skater dress ('bout time).

So the next step is to get my butt in gear and get some photos of my backlog of projects. Fingers crossed it doesn't take another 6 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment